Neighbourhood planning offers the opportunity for local people to be involved in shaping the future of the areas in which they live and work. These pages outline the stages that involve some form of public statutory engagement such as consultation on a document, an examination on the plan or a referendum on whether to accept a plan.
Current Neighbourhood Plan Activity
- Additional Modification Consultation on the Swanton Morley Neighbourhood Plan
- Decision on Swanton Morley Examiners Report
- Referendum for the Croxton, Brettenham & Kilverstone Neighbourhood Plan
- Consultation on Swaffham Neighbourhood Plan (Reg16)
Previous Neighbourhood Plan Activity
- Additional Modifications Consultation on the Croxton and Kilverstone & Brettenham Neighbourhood Plan
- Saham Toney Neighbourhood Plan Call for Sites
- Croxton and Kilverstone & Brettenham Neighbourhood Plan Examination
- Consultation on Swaffham Neighbourhood Plan (Reg.14)
- Consultation on Saham Toney Neighbourhood Plan (Reg.14)
- Consultation on Croxton and Kilverstone & Brettenham Neighbourhood Plan (Reg.16)
This page will be updated to include formal Neighbourhood Plan preparations by Parish and Town Councils and the subsequent statutory stages until the plan is 'made' (adopted).
Last updated: 29/01/2019 13:16:55