Neighbourhood planning gives the opportunity for local people to be involved in shaping their future area where they live and work. These pages outline the stages that involve some form of public statutory engagement such as consultation on a document, an examination on the plan or a referendum on whether to accept a plan.
Current Neighbourhood Plan Activity
- Referendum on Saham Toney Neighbourhood Plan
- Consultation on New Buckenham Neighbourhood Plan (Reg16)
- Saham Toney: Examination on the Neighbourhood Plan
Previous Neighbourhood Plan Activity in 2020
- Saham Toney Neighbourhood Plan (Reg.16)
- Consultation on Saham Toney Neighbourhood Plan (3rd Reg.14)
- Consultation on New Buckenham Neighbourhood Plan (Reg.14)
Previous Neighbourhood Plan Activity in 2019
- Referendum for Swanton Morley
- Decision on final 2nd Swanton Morley's Examiners Report
- Consultation on Saham Toney Neighbourhood Plan (2nd Reg.14)
- Referendum for the Swaffham Neighbourhood Plan
- Swaffham Neighbourhood Plan Examination
- Additional Modification Consultation on the Swanton Morley Neighbourhood Plan
- Decision on Swanton Morley Examiners Report
- Referendum for the Croxton, Brettenham & Kilverstone Neighbourhood Plan
- Consultation on Swaffham Neighbourhood Plan (Reg16)
This page will be updated to include formal Neighbourhood Plan consultations by Breckland Parish and Town Councils and the subsequent statutory plan production stages until the plan is 'made' (approved).
Unable to find what you were looking for or have a general enquiry? Please contact us via our online form.
Last updated: 16/09/2021 10:38:34